Main Page Content
- See the Matriculation Requirement as noted on the Degree Requirements page.
- Complete a minimum of 120 credits of coursework, with a minimum grade point average of 2.0.
- No more than 54 of these credits may be in any one discipline.
- At least 48 credits must be in upper-division (300/400-level) courses.
- At least 60 credits in liberal arts courses. (Designated with "A" in the course listing.)
The Bachelor of Science Degree through the Delta College Program
Completion of a minimum of 99 credits with a grade point average of 2.0 in
each component of the program and overall, meeting the Delta College requirements
and the requirements of a Brockport major or contractual liberal arts major.
- Delta College Core courses
- A Brockport major program
- Delta College’s Experiential Learning Practicum courses and Delta Capstone
- Foreign language (111 level), computer, and statistics competencies
- Completion of 48 credits in upper-division (300/400-level) courses.
- Completion of a minimum of 60 credits in liberal arts courses.
HEGIS Codes for Academic Majors
- 2211African and Afro-American Studies
- 1299Athletic Training
- 0401Biological Sciences
- 0506Business Administration
- 0701Computer Science
- 0702Computer Information Systems
- 2105Criminal Justice
- 1917Earth Science
- 0420Environmental Science
- 1299.30Exercise Science
- 1299Health Science
- 1001Interdisciplinary Arts
- 1223Medical Technology
- 0835Physical Education Teacher Education
- 2207Political Science
- 2103Recreation and Leisure Studies
- 2104Social Work
- 0599Sport Management
- 1916Water Resources
- 4903Women‘s Studies