Warning: include(biology_adolescence_biology_major.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/academics/catalogs/2019/programs/_show.php on line 224
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'biology_adolescence_biology_major.html' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/rh/rh-php73/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/rh/rh-php73/root/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/academics/catalogs/2019/programs/_show.php on line 224
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of life processes at the biochemical, molecular, cellular, and organismal levels.
- Demonstrate an understanding of developmental and physiological processes.
- Understand the learning needs of all students, and utilize their professional knowledge and skills, including the implementation of assessments and technology, to create effective learning experiences.
- Continuously evaluate the impact of their work with students, reflecting on their success as teachers and addressing their needs for continuing professional improvement.
- Practice professional ethics, including dedication, respect, intellectual integrity, positive outlook, self-awareness, and professionalism.
- Produce evidence that they engage students in meaningful activity that promotes the development of critical thinking, problem-solving, and performance skills